Become a New Diamond Dealer Today!
There are several important qualifying factors to be considered for a new dealership, including financial capability and business background. Each new dealer candidate must possess a strong passion for the Diamond Brand, along with a desire to establish a dealership in a location that is highly targeted in our market studies.
Our ideal dealer candidate will possess all of the following credentials:
- Leadership level experience in an established trailer retail sales & service dealership or related business.
- A verifiable track record of success in providing the highest level of customer service & satisfaction in a retail trailer dealership business
- The commitment and resources necessary to market & represent our products to a rapidly expanding and diverse customer population
- Entrepreneurial excellence
The Evaluation Process
The first step to be considered for a new dealership is to complete the form below. Please provide detailed information in every category of the application, as applicable. * Place special emphasis on the narrative section of the application, which provides you an opportunity to tell us about yourself, your company and your proposed operation.
Each new dealer application will be thoroughly reviewed by Diamond Specialty Vehicles. When we receive your application, we will:
- Respond to you via email to verify that we have received your dealer application (if you do not receive this confirmation email, please re-enter and submit the application again or contact us at 574-358-0452).
- Research and rank your desired location for sales and market penetration potential.
- Review your skills, experience and credentials relative to our selection criteria noted herein.
- Identify the proximity of our current dealer network relative to your proposed dealership location.
If your credentials and location meet our selection criteria, you will be directly contacted by a member of our Dealer Development team to engage in further discussion about your application. We will respond to each new applicant, but please be aware that we receive a high volume of new dealer inquiries and a response may take up to one week.
We trust you understand that under no circumstances does the submission of your dealer application to Diamond Specialty Vehicles, or its subsequent review and processing, imply, in any manner, our intent to accept you as a dealer and enter into a Dealer Agreement with you.
Once again, thank you for your interest and passion for Diamond Specialty Vehicles. We look forward to reviewing your dealer application.